I hope you’re having a lovely weekend. Here’s my round-up of floral inspiration from around the globe…
- Wonderful blooms captured in this post by Georgianna Lane
- The bicycle florist & a Dalston warehouse home
- Black Beauties: 10 film noir flowers for a glamorous garden
- Slow flowers: why British blooms are booming
- How to make a succulent wall planter
- Beautiful leaf images styled by Dietlind Wolf
- Are these the world’s most gorgeous gardens?
- Marbled hanging planter DIY
- Wildflower forest wedding with stunning florals
- Rustic Tuscan style estate wedding
- Gorgeous white & cream flowers at this Los Angeles wedding
- Romantic garden wedding with pastel blooms
- Autumn Bloomers: Bridesmaid bouquets, flower crowns & boutonnieres
- Fall country wedding in Virginia
- Pastel florals at this Rhode Island wedding
- Outdoor wedding amongst the trees
Flowerona Blog Posts
- Spirit of Christmas Fair 2014 – Floristry workshops & a readers’ ticket offer
- Styling session at Another Country with flowers & ice cream
- Florists…would you like to visit the Serax HQ in Belgium next month?
- Jamie Aston at Brides The Show – October 2014
- Book now for our next Flowerona ‘Social Media for Florists’ workshop – Feb 24th
- Interview with Katja Bergdorf of Bergdorf’s Flowers of Copenhagen
- Flowerona Tips: My favourite blogging book…Blog Inc.
- Flowerona Reflects video…featuring Blue Sky Flowers & Mary Jane Vaughan
Video showing how to make a Floral Fall Planter by Joy Cho from Oh Joy.
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s links and have a lovely Sunday!
(Images: 1. Georgianna Lane, 2. Kristina Curtis)