Have you started making plans to look forward to in 2011?
I hope you’ve all been having a lovely Christmas break with family and friends.
I love the time between Christmas and New Year, as it gives me the chance to review the last 12 months and plan for the coming year.
Hampton Court Palace, in the picture above, is less than two miles from where I live and I’ve decided as part of my 2011 plans that I’m going to go to the RHS Flower Show there and the RHS Chelsea Flower Show too. Of course, I’ll write about my visits here!
Tickets for both these shows are available to book now:
RHS Chelsea Flower Show : 24th-28th May 2011 : Royal Hospital, Chelsea, London
RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show : 5th-10th July 2011 : Hampton Court Palace, Surrey
Yesterday, I joined the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) online, mainly so that I can benefit from special members’ days at the shows and to give me free entry to RHS Wisley, which is also nearby.
My membership includes:
- Free days out at RHS gardens with a family guest at RHS Wisley, Harlow Carr, Hyde Hall and Rosemoor
- Access to more than 140 RHS Recommended Gardens during selected periods
- Free monthly magazine ‘The Garden’
- Special members’ or preview days at RHS Shows: Chelsea Flower Show, Hampton Court Palace Flower Show & Garden Show Tatton Park
- Free and friendly one-to-one gardening advice
Do you have any flower-related plans for 2011? Are you going to visit any of the RHS shows for inspiration in your garden?