I hope you’ve had a great week…mine’s been very busy…in a good way. I just wish I could magic some more hours into my day!
So, here’s what I’ve been up to:
Out & about
Wrote blog posts and dealt with emails. Spent time on Pinterest which is where I discovered the beautiful ranunculus image above.
Went to the RHS London Plant & Design Show where I attended a fabulous presentation by garden designer, Jo Thompson.
Jo is designing a show garden for this year’s RHS Chelsea Flower Show and I’ll be featuring a blog post all about her design on Flowerona on Monday.
I also took lots of photos of the stunning spring plants on display, which you could buy at the event to brighten up your own garden, including the hellebores below.
Attended my freelance writing class and then went to the dbcollective bloggers monthly meeting.
Wrote blog posts and dealt with emails. Also compiled my column for the next issue of the Heart Home magazine.
Wrote more blog posts and dealt with emails. It’s week two of Fiona Humberstone’s Branding Masterclass and I really enjoyed analysing the different types of readers who read my blog.
Most popular blog post this week on Flowerona
Guest blog posts
On the Heart Home blog this week, I featured a Beautiful Blue and Taupe Collection from Jane Churchill.
Here’s just a selection. Simply click on the purple hyperlink:
- Very interesting article in The Financial Times about the flower industry
- Stunning pink roses photographed by Georgianna Lane
- Amazing botanical installation by Zadok Ben David via Wild at Heart
- Gorgeous floral arrangements at this shoot with flowers by Bunch Studio
- Stunning pastel bridal blooms from Style Me Pretty
- Story about a couple who grew their own wedding flowers via Fennel & Fern
So I hope you have a lovely weekend and see you on Monday…