I hope you’ve had a great week.
It’s been a very busy, but fun last seven days…
Out & about
Then in the evening, I met up with members of the dbcollective. I’d also invited along the Social Media Manager and her colleague from Laura Ashley. It was lovely to see everyone and share blogging stories.
Listening to…Our Version of Events by Emeli Sandé and Heart FM
Most popular blog post this week on Flowerona
The most popular blog post this week was ‘London Olympics 2012 : The Victory Bouquet – Key Facts.’
Other blog posts this week on Flowerona :
- Introducing embroidery artist, Jo Butcher…
- Beautiful tulip collections from Sarah Raven
- Brussels’ Flower Carpet…The new 2012 design opens tonight
- Pretty floral beds from Layezee to brighten up your bedroom
- Introducing Julie Annis of Hollyhock Lane…
- Floral workout clothes from Sweaty Betty
- Introducing potter, Emma Clegg…
Guest blog post
On the Heart Home blog, I featured an ‘Interview with Isabelle Palmer of The Balcony Gardener + Book Giveaway’.
The Flower Arranger Magazine
The new Autumn 2012 issue is now out and features my column.
Here’s just a selection. Simply click on the purple hyperlink:
- Love this floral embellished collar by Marni
- Gorgeous pastel & bright pink blooms in this wedding shoot
- Beautiful floral images of the Olympic Park by Helen Jermyn
- Beautiful cerise pink flowers feature in this Australian summer wedding
- How to make poppies via the Laura Ashley blog
- Stunning coral peony wedding blooms via Style Me Pretty
- Floral tapestries inspire Dolce & Gabbana
- 25 Stunning wedding bouquets via Belle Magazine
So, I hope you have a lovely weekend, wherever you are and whatever you’re up to!