Flowerona Links: Inspiration for spring…
It contains new links which have inspired me throughout the week and a selection of my Twitter links.
I’ve put the new and Twitter links in separate sections in case you’ve already seen my tweets.
Each section will be broken down into two parts, General and Weddings. And if a video has inspired me during the week, I’ll be sharing it with you too.
So, here goes…
- 50 Spring Flower Arrangements via Martha Stewart (see image above)
- Photos of the amazing Brussels Flower Carpet 2012
- Quirky light bulb vases which I received as a present from my mum
- Claire Pettibone’s wedding dress collection & stunning floral crowns
- Grey Likes Weddings – Favourite 5 Wedding Bouquets from 2012
- Wedding Flower Inspiration: Hellebores
- Stunning photograph of spring flowers captured by Jacky Parker
- Useful link advising you when spring flowers are in bloom at Kew Gardens
- Love this new cushion from Laura Ashley featuring floral embroidery
- Best of 2012: Bouquets from Ruffled
- Beautiful pale pink wedding flowers designed by Flowers by Passion
- 25 Stunning Wedding Centerpieces – Best of 2012
- Favourite wedding bouquets of 2012 from 100 Layer Cake
- Gorgeous pale pink & ivory wedding flower designs
Stunning video of fields of tulips in Holland…
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed reading my first ‘Flowerona Links’ blog post and have discovered some new websites and blogs as a result.
I’d love to read your feedback…