I hope you’re having a lovely Easter weekend.
Today’s blog post includes over twenty new flowery links for you to browse through, including several interviews with floral designers.
- Wonderful interview with floral designer Matthew Robbins
- Dubai Miracle Garden: The world’s biggest natural flower garden
- Vogue’s tribute to floral fashion for Spring/Summer 2013
- Pretty florals at this Easter picnic
- Lovely interview with florist Sarah Ryhanen of Saipua
- Hand-crafted paper flowers styled by florist Amy Merrick
- Fabulous interview with The Flower Appreciation Society
- Stunning blooms at this elegant Russian wedding
- Pretty flower & herb wedding ideas
- Amazing pink, yellow & white flowers at this wedding in Brazil
- Wonderful wedding flowers in berry shades at this shoot
- Beautiful floral designs in pale peach & white at this Memphis wedding
- A lovely blog post featuring DIY hanging Easter posies
- 10 tips for improving your flower photos
- Pretty edible spring flower lollipops with violas & primroses
- Why supermarkets are jumping on the gardening bandwagon
- Stunning wedding flower designs by Evelyn Flowers in this shoot
- Gorgeous floral designs at this pink & gold vintage wedding
- Pretty pastel candy wedding flowers & a video
- Beautiful blooms at this Kenwood ranch wedding
- Easy wedding centerpiece by Matthew Robbins Design
- Lovely blog post about Mollie Makes new Handmade Wedding magazine
Breath-taking table and mantelpiece installation at Claridge’s using white flowers by London florist, McQueens.
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s Flowerona Links blog post.
Wishing you a very Happy Easter Sunday!