Flowerona Reflects: Floralia & forget-me-nots
I hope you’ve had a lovely week. The weather here in the UK has been very spring-like and there are lots of trees in blossom…
Last Saturday, I went to Sarah Raven‘s Perch Hill Farm. You’ll be able to read all about my visit on Flowerona on Monday.
This is an image of the stunning edible pansies and violas which Sarah picked that day to decorate the salad for our lunch. Aren’t they just so pretty?
It’s been a mostly stay-at-home week, catching up on everything after my very busy week, last week.
Fiona had made these cute floral-inspired booties for her new-born baby…
Blog posts this week on Flowerona
My blog posts this week on Flowerona were :
- Stunning floral designs by florist Hayford & Rhodes at Website Launch Party
- Floralia Floristry Competition at the Garden Museum in London
- Wedding Flowers Inspiration : Nikki Tibbles Wedding Blog
- Four Day Intensive Course at the Paula Pryke Flower School : Part 4
- Four Day Intensive Course at the Paula Pryke Flower School : Part 5
The most popular blog post this week was ‘Stunning floral designs by florist Hayford & Rhodes at Website Launch Party’.
Guest blog posts
New Covent Garden Flower Market
On the New Covent Garden Flower Market blog, I wrote and compiled their Flower Market Report for May.
Garlic & Sapphire
On Sarah Raven’s blog Garlic & Sapphire, I featured ‘Forget-me-nots…such dainty spring blooms’.
So, I hope you have a lovely Saturday. I’ll be back tomorrow with Flowerona Links.