Flowerona Reflects: sweet peas & stocks
I have some very exciting news…
May saw the highest monthly page views for Flowerona ever, with over 54,000!
Thank you so much to every one of you who has visited my blog and for all the lovely comments recently too.
Here’s what I’ve been up…
I’ve spent most of this week at home, catching up on everything after having been at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show last week.
And by Friday afternoon, I could finally see the bottom of my email inbox!
On Tuesday morning, I visited New Covent Garden Flower Market to take photos and talk to the traders for my June Flower Market Report. All the images in today’s blog post were taken whilst I was there.
And I’ve also been preparing for the Guildford Flower Gala next week…
Blog posts this week on Flowerona
My blog posts this week on Flowerona were :
- Wonderful portrait of King George VI by floral designer Joseph Massie
- Stunning Floral Installation by Rebecca Louise Law at Clifton Nurseries
- Wedding Flowers Inspiration : SouthBound Bride
- The Balcony Gardener’s new Urban Garden Showroom at Squint
- Florist Friday: Interview with florist & wedding planner Liza Csörnyei
The most popular blog post this week was ‘RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2013 – The Arthritis Research UK Garden by Chris Beardshaw‘.
So, I hope you have a lovely Saturday. Tomorrow, I’ll be back with Flowerona Links.
(Images : Rona Wheeldon for Flowerona)