Flowerona Links: With a flower dress, floral crowns & a car…
Well…you’re in for real treat today with this week’s flowery links.
- A stunning flower-filled car!
- Four florists behind some of fashion’s most dramatic sets
- Lavender-inspired shoot with beautiful blooms
- Wonderful images of this Moon Canyon Floral Workshop
- Rose-filled English wedding in the Cotswolds with fabulous blooms
- Breath-taking wedding flowers at this Karen Tran Master Floral Class
- Stunning floral designs by Preston Bailey for Sean Parker’s wedding
- Pastel pink & white wedding flowers including ranunculus and peonies
- Anna Friel and her floral heart fascinator
- Beautiful images of dahlias at Floret Flower Farm
- Floral picnic bags & cushions inspired by Highgrove’s wild flower meadow
- The Flower Appreciation Society presents ‘A Night of Floral Wonder’
- An amazing gypsophila (baby’s breath) bridal gown
- Wonderfully vibrant wedding blooms by Lori Boe Floral Design
- Pretty blooms & a wonderful dress in this vintage boho chic wedding shoot
- Enchanted garden wedding ideas with flowers by Layers of Lovely
This week, instead of a video, I’m sharing with you a link to some stunning pictures from Fleurotica 2013.
Fleurotica is an annual floral fashion show in America. Thirty floral designers created head-to-toe looks, made entirely with flowers and foliage!
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s links…and have a lovely Sunday!