Flowerona Reflects: agapanthus & answers
I hope you’ve had a lovely week…
Here, in the UK, the roads and trains seem to be a little bit quieter than normal, possibly due to people taking time off before their children go back to school next month.
Here’s what I’ve been up to…
On Monday morning, I was up bright and early to go to New Covent Garden Flower Market.
When I woke at about 4.45am it was still dark outside, a sign that our summer is starting to come to an end…but thankfully by the time that I walked to the train station at 5.30am, it was light.
Rest of the week
Mainly stay-at-home days in the office…writing and answering emails, editing images, writing blog posts and guest blog posts, plus using social media.
Blog posts this week on Flowerona
My blog posts this week on Flowerona were :
- Interview with Claire Brown of Plantpassion, Surrey cut flower farm owner
- Beautiful floral-inspired paintings by Natalie Rymer
- Inspiration for Wedding Flowers in May – Andrew & Anna
- The Flowerona Guide to finding the Floristry Course for you in the UK
- Florist Friday: Interview with Paula Rooney
The most popular blog post this week was ‘Lisianthus – often mistaken for a rose or peony’.
Guest blog post
On the Laura Ashley blog, I wrote and compiled a blog post about one of my very favourite flowers, the peony.
So, I hope you have a lovely Saturday. I’ll be back tomorrow with Flowerona Links.
(Images : Rona Wheeldon for Flowerona)