I hope you’ve had a great week. Here’s what I’ve been up to…
Most days have been spent at home in my office.
Photos have been edited, guest blog posts written, emails answered and written, social media training notes prepared…and I’ve tweeted, Facebooked, Instagrammed & Pinterested.
On Monday, I was up at the crack of dawn to go to New Covent Garden Flower Market to take photos and talk to the traders for one of the monthly reports which I write for the Market.
Whilst I was there, I spotted this beautiful variety of hydrangea called ‘You & Me Together’.
On Wednesday, I met up with my garden designer friend Lisa and we went to Hampton Court Palace to take photos of the gardens…both for our own blogs and the Garden Flowers posts which we write together.
It was a glorious sunny day and it was so lovely to be outside in the fresh air.
Blog posts this week on Flowerona
My blog posts this week on Flowerona were :
- Stunning botanical headpieces by Francoise Weeks
- Beautiful floral-inspired greeting cards & posters by artist Amelia Bowman
- Sensational wedding cakes from By Appointment Only Design
- Clematis…a relative newcomer to the cut flower industry
- Florist Friday: Interview with Katie Griffiths of Love From Katie
The most popular blog post this week was ‘Lisianthus – often mistaken for a rose or peony’.
I hope you have a lovely Saturday…
(Images : Rona Wheeldon for Flowerona)