Flowerona Reflects: cyclamen & changes
I’ve also been printing out and downloading all the lessons from a wonderful Blogging Your Way ‘Intention & Style‘ online course by Holly Becker from Decor8, which I took last month. I learnt so much, including how to style images and hope you like the one above! I created it using items which I bought at Petersham Nurseries. By the way, have you seen the beautiful new Petersham Nurseries website?
I’m now buzzing with ideas of how to take Flowerona forward next year. One change which I can tell you about now is that I’ve decided to write my Flowerona Reflects blog posts once a month, instead of every Saturday. I’ll write them on the last day of the month, starting in January. Links to my daily blog posts will be included in Flowerona Links on a Sunday…just in case you’ve missed some.
My highlight of this week I’ll be sharing with you on Monday, first thing, with lots of photos! So do come and visit then…
Blog posts this week on Flowerona
- Beautiful white flowers & plants for Christmas 2013 from Marks & Spencer
- Wonderful Christmas themed bouquets from London florist McQueens
- Amanda Austin Flowers at Brides The Show – October 2013
- How many plants do you have in your home and do you know the benefits?
- Florist Friday: Inside Rebel Rebel’s shop in London’s East End
The most popular blog post this week was ‘Wonderful Christmas themed bouquets from London florist McQueens‘. I hope you have a lovely Saturday. It’s Winter Solstice, the shortest day of the year…
(Image : Rona Wheeldon for Flowerona)