Flowerona Links : With astilbe, foraged blooms & a blue carrot…
It’s time for my weekly round-up of beautiful floral links from around the globe…
- Still Life with Tinge Floral
- The peony makes a comeback as best-selling summer flower
- Getting social with Flora + Fern
- Astilbe – My latest Product Profile Report for New Covent Garden Flower Market
- A blue carrot inspired me via Gloria B. Collins
- Pastel wedding inspiration complete with foraged blooms by Colonial House of Flowers
- Stunning florals by Sweet Woodruff at this stylish outdoor ranch wedding
- Ethereal Thailand beach wedding with florals by Sarah Winward
- Beautiful florals by Bows + Arrows at this outdoor wedding
- Wonderful wedding bouquet by Soil & Stem
Flowerona Blog Posts
- Flowerona Tips : When sharing photos on Instagram, use the optimum dimensions
- Thank you so much to all my Instagram followers!
- Florist Friday : Interview with Emma Soulsby of Ladybird Flowers
- Chocolate Cosmos…a beautifully dainty flower which really does have a chocolate scent!
McQueens Flower School Head Tutor Wagner shares his passion for flowers and creates a range of designs with Waterford Crystal vases, demonstrating their versatility.
So I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s links and have a lovely Sunday…whatever your plans!