Flowerona Links : With scabious, roses & a floral arch…
This week’s round-up of beautiful floral inspiration from around the globe…
- Beautiful botanical blog post via Lobster & Swan
- Meet the Team : Marzena Wasko via McQueens
- Scabious – the focus of my latest report for New Covent Garden Flower Market
- This is what it takes to succeed in the Events Industry via The Huffington Post
- Wondering how Flowerona started? Here I’m interviewed by McQueens
- Breath-taking bouquet by The Garden Gate Flower Company at this engagement shoot
- Gorgeous blush and ivory wedding flowers by Lucy MacNicoll Floral Design
- Wonderful bridal bouquet by Roost Flowers via Wedding Sparrow
- Fabulous wedding florals by Kelly Kaufmann captured by Jose Villa
- Intimate Seattle wedding with florals by Finch & Thistle
Flowerona Blog Posts
- 10 Steps to creating a blog that wins you business
- Flowerona Tips : Convert your Instagram account to an Instagram Business Profile
- Wedding Wednesday : Flower School Glasgow – Large Structures Course | Part 1
- Margaret Merril roses…such incredibly scented blooms
- Branding for Florists Workshop : Case Study – Firenza Floral Design
- Heading off to university & wondering which houseplants are perfect for students?
You may remember that florist Shane Connolly created a stunning floral arch at this year’s RHS Chelsea Flower Show? Well, below is a video featuring Shane being interviewed and here’s a link to a time-lapse video of the arch being created.
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s links and that you have a lovely Sunday…whatever your plans.
(Images : 1. Lobster & Swan | 2. Taylor & Porter Fine Art Film Photography)