Hashtag Challenge on Instagram : #UnderTheFloralSpell
Here are all the details:
Who can take part?
Anyone…no matter where in the world you’re based.
(It’s not restricted to florists like the #floweronawedding initiative on Wednesdays.)
When does it take place?
How do I take part?
Simply post an image on Instagram featuring a flower or flowers with the hashtag #underthefloralspell and tag @flowerona. Here are just a few examples of things you may like to post:
- A vase of flowers on your kitchen table
- The inside/outside of a florist shop
- A flat lay image featuring flowers
- A floral design which you’ve made
- Flowers growing at your flower farm
- A bouquet you’ve received
- Behind the scenes in a florist shop
- Wedding flowers…e.g. your bridal bouquet, a tablecentre
- Flowers you’ve picked from your garden
- Flowers on display at a flower market or flower stall
- Deconstructed flowers
- Flowers in an office, church, hotel, bar, pub or restaurant
- Floral designs at corporate events…e.g. Ascot, Wimbledon, Henley
- Flowers at floristry workshops, courses or classes
What happens next?
At the end of each month, I’ll choose my favourite image and award a prize. I’ll then be featuring the winning image on Flowerona.
What’s in it for me?
It’s a great way to publicise your Instagram account and also gain lots of floral inspiration from the other entries.
I’m SO looking forward to seeing your photos!
P.S. If you’re not already set up on Instagram, but would like to take part, please do let me know and I’ll see if I can put together an easy guide, so that you can join in!
(Image : Rona Wheeldon | Flowerona)