The Flowerona List | Floral Inspiration & Beyond | 09.09.18
Thank you for all your lovely comments about my first post in The Flowerona List series. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed discovering new florists and reading about the world of flowers last Sunday.
Doesn’t this shop above look heavenly? Called Florista, it’s based in Sweden and was featured recently on a must-follow Instagram account for all florists, @the_flowershopkeepers. If you’d like to see more photos of the shop, pop over to the Florista website.
Here’s this week-end’s round-up…
– Beautiful blush wedding flowers by Honeycomb Affair
– Even on Urban Excursions, Finding Mother Nature’s Charms with Kally Ellis
– The best florists in New York via Goop
– Improve your sketching skills with Gloria B. Collins
– Gorgeous editorial feature with exquisite flowers by Sue Gallo Designs
– What the UK’s coolest florists wear to work
– Podcast | How I Built This with Guy Raz interviewing Instagram founders
– Chill-Out TV Programme | Vanity Fair
– Every little helps…! | No 7 Laboratories Line Correcting Booster Serum
– Chocolate of choice | Green & Black’s Velvet Dark Salted Caramel
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s edition and have a lovely Sunday!
P.S. Did you hear that Putnam & Putnam are soon to release a new book, Flower Colour Guide?
(Image : F L O R I S T A)