A Flower-Filled Life is the name of Clare Nolan’s new website. Sharing a passion for all things floral, it’s been so lovely to get to know Clare over the last few years. And when she told me about her new venture, I couldn’t wait to sign up as a founding member for her online subscription service.
I was absolutely blown away by the stunning photographs and wonderful prose in her first Seasonal Quarterly online magazine – The Big Autumn Reset. Do pop over to Clare’s new website by clicking the first link below. And I’m sure you’ll be bowled over too…
- Author of ‘In Bloom’, Clare Nolan launches her new website, A Flower-Filled Life
- Pulbrook & Gould Has Become the First Retailer to Sign a New ‘Green’ Lease With Landlord
- Romantic & Delicately Organic Wedding Inspiration With Flowers by Janna Brown
- Styled Shoot in a Garden Oasis With Flowers by Blush Floral Co.
- How to Incorporate Bold Florals Into a Fall Wedding With Moss Florals
- Florals by Lelili Fleurs for This Ultimate Wedding Color That Never Lets Us Down Shoot
- How to Make Your Micro-Wedding Feel Artfully Curated & Timeless With Flowers by Wild Fleurette
- European Garden Inspired Wedding Style in Las Vegas With Flowers by City Blossoms
- Flowers by Milieu Florals at This Inspiration Shoot Featuring Beautiful Bougainvillea
I think I may have mentioned, if not here then definitely on Instagram, that the Later app is rapidly becoming my favourite Instagram planning and scheduling tool. So much so that not only have I been using it for @flowerona, but I’ve also relaunched @underthefloralspell this week!
Admittedly, I’ve had to up my monthly subscription. But its ‘Collect Media’ functionality really helps speed up my curation process, which is wonderful news! So please do, if you’re not already, add the hashtag #underthefloralspell to your images of flowers. You’ll then be in with a chance of being featured on my @underthefloralspell Instagram account, which currently has over 104,000 followers.
By the way, just to let you know, prior to re-opening registration to my Instagram for Florists online course on Monday, 12th October, I’m stepping away from my computer for a little while. So there won’t be a blog post next Sunday. However, do look out this coming Wednesday for Part 3 of my blog post series featuring JamJar Edit’s recent Flower Pressing & Cyanotype Print Workshop! And just in case you missed them, here are links to Part 1 and Part 2.
P.S. If you’ve not already seen it, here’s a link to my second IGTV video from the JamJar Edit workshop.