Blooming brilliant bouquets is the title of a new episode on the Gardening with the RHS podcast. They take a journey from the field to the florist, and feature flower grower Cel from Forever Green Flower Company, Rebecca and Sonny at New Covent Garden Market and florist Simon Lycett. Plus there are tips from the RHS Advisory Team on how to grow cut flowers at home. Click on the first link below to have a listen.
- Blooming Brilliant Bouquets – Gardening with the RHS Podcast
- Flower Delivery Companies Have Emerged as Unlikely Winners
- Morrisons Doubles In-Store Flower Stalls to Meet Demand
- Lockdown Bloom Time for Freddie’s Flowers
- Elegant Italian Wedding Ideas With Blush Florals by Hana Holdener
- Flowers by Janna Brown at This Farmhouse Inspiration Shoot
- Indian Summer Dreams – Stunning Wedding Flower Designs by Zita Elze
- Dewsall Court Wedding With Florals by Liberty Lane Flowers
- Surprise Wedding at the Coast With Bold Flowers by Wren & Rose Floral Design
- 1:1 Mentorship Class at Siren Floral Co
- Heavenly Herbs via The Real Flower Company
- What You’re Really Paying For via Story Lines
- 9 Beautiful Botanical Gardens to Visit in the UK
After a lovely Bank Holiday weekend spent with family, I’ve been beavering away in my office making plans for the remainder of the year. And I’m thrilled to let you know that I’ll be re-opening registration for my Instagram for Florists online course next month!
Instagram for Florists Online Course
Registration will re-open on Monday, 12th October at 9am. You’ll be able to secure your place that week and registration will close on Friday, 16th October. The course itself will then run the following week, from Monday 19th October, for six weeks with new lessons being released each Monday.
Your investment for the Instagram for Florists online course is the special price of £197 & VAT, payable in full or two or three monthly instalments.
This will be the last time this year that I offer this special price, which I’ve made available earlier twice this year when I’ve run the course. The original price was £297 but due to the impact of the coronavirus on the floristry industry, I’m offering a £100 discount.
So mark your calendar now for Monday 12th October, when registration re-opens. And if you’d like to be one of the very first to know the moment that registration re-opens simply sign up to the Waiting List here.
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to last week’s Floristry Industry Insight.