We’re so thrilled to be running our fourth Social Media for Florists workshop on October 20th 2015 at Brixton East in London!
If you’re a florist and would like to find your focus, build your floral following and grow your business through social media, then please do join us. I’ve mentioned the date briefly before on Flowerona and bookings are already coming in.
Here are the details:
Join us for our fun and inspirational Social Media for Florists workshop away from the demands of your shop or studio and together let’s spend a productive day working on your business and planning for the future. It’s also a wonderful opportunity to network with florists. Past delegates have travelled from the length and breadth of the UK and Europe too!
Packed with practical hints and tips, insider knowledge and game-changing exercises, we cover the absolute essentials of using social media to grow your business. You’ll gain clarity, momentum and discover how to create a strong brand voice that cuts through the noise and opens doors.
You’ll leave with a clear vision of how to make each channel work for your unique business and a set of personalised action points that you can implement immediately. You’ll be inspired, informed and most of all energised to step up your social media presence and grasp the opportunities available to you.
- 9.15: Registration, tea/coffee and mingling.*
- Workshop kick off. Introductions and aims for the day.
- Focus. Finding your compelling brand voice, captivating your audience, articulating your brand style and setting yourself apart from the crowd.
- Facebook: How to increase engagement; Flowerona’s Fundamental Facebook tips.
- Twitter: Using Twitter to network, demonstrate your expertise and raise your profile.
- Integrating social media into your working day; rising above comparison syndrome; setting your own boundaries; Q&A.
- Pinterest: Creating pinnable images; showcasing your style.
- Instagram: The visual way to share your story; simple styling; props and backdrops; apps to make your photos look beautiful.
- Blogging: Demonstrating your expertise, showcasing your style, captivating your audience and generating sales without damaging brand integrity
- Setting clear objectives; Q&A.
- Wrap up, followed by cocktails and mocktails.
- 6.00pm Close
Your Class Tutors
Rona Wheeldon is the UK’s leading flower writer and founder of the multi-award-winning blog, Flowerona. A trained florist and experienced social media practitioner, Rona is looking forward to helping people gain a real handle on their social media.
Brand and creative consultant Fiona Humberstone is an inspirational and highly practical speaker with a love of flowers. Fiona is renowned for enabling her students to gain clarity and a strong creative vision.
Investment – £345
Includes utterly delicious elevenses and a two course lunch, a goody bag packed with treats hand-picked by Flowerona, two weeks follow up email support, oodles of expertise, practical tips and inspiration.
Some lovely words from past delegates
‘Brilliant! Each social media platform explained in a simple, articulate and useful way – very inspired to get cracking and move forward! Rachel Husband, The Rose Shed
‘Inspiring and amazingly helpful. I want to rush off and start improving. It’s given me an insight into how important my brand is to future business.’ Liz Inigo Jones, Blue Sky Flowers
‘Incredibly insightful and beneficial to my business’s future. Filled full of fun and yummy food to top it off!’ Holly Cadogan, Holly Cadogan Flowers
Just in case you’ve not seen my blog posts about our last workshop, here are the links below, plus a short ‘behind the scenes’ video about the day:
- Social Media for Florists Workshop – London, 24th Feb 2015 : Part 1 – Content
- Social Media for Florists Workshop – London, 24th Feb 2015 : Part 2 – Styling & Food
- Social Media for Florists Workshop – London, 24th Feb 2015 : Part 3 – The Goody Bag
- Social Media for Florists Workshop – London, 24th Feb 2015 : Behind the Scenes Video
So, do join us and network, gain inspiration, clarity and the expertise to help you grow your business. To book your place, simply click here. Please click here for the workshop Terms & Conditions. Make sure to book soon though, as all the previous workshops have sold out!
Fiona, our Flowerona Intern Steph and I are so looking forward to the workshop! And I’m currently in the process of contacting goody bag sponsors for wonderful treats for all the delegates…
*Running order subject to change. Further to past delegates’s feedback, Fiona and I are in the process of further fine-tuning the content, in particular recognising the rising importance and benefits of Instagram for florists.
(Images : Katie Spicer)