Botanical Brouhaha Podcast – being interviewed by Amy McGee and Maggie Bailey last month was the perfect end to 2020. It’s also such a wonderful way to kick off 2021. And the interview is now live! Click here to listen.
We chat about:
- the life challenge which led to my career change into the floral industry
- dealing with ‘comparison syndrome’
- defining creativity
- making a living as a blogger (get ready to hustle!)
- the importance of photography in building a successful blog
- the social media tool for automating posts
- my Instagram for Florists online course
- my most liked Instagram post
- two common Instagram mistakes
- my thoughts on the future of video platforms for building a business
- what I do to relax and refuel
We laughed so much, which was very welcome after such a challenging 12 months. And we certainly didn’t hold back on sharing insights into our day-to-days. Thank you so much Amy and Maggie for brightening up my day! I hope you enjoy listening to our conversation.
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to another podcast, where I was interviewed by Jess and Vic from the Girl Flower Podcast.