Brexit, what happens next is a question that the British Florist Association has posed recently. And they share answers to 12 questions they’ve received including if you’re a florist if there’s any action you need to take, to potential tariffs and the implications for products flying in from Africa and South America. Simply click on the first link below for all the details.
Below you’ll also find beautiful floral inspiration from around the globe and stunningly ethereal images of submerged flowers!
- Brexit, What Happens Next & Are You Ready for Changes? via the BFA
- Seasonally Inspired Wedding Flowers by Moss & Stone Floral Design
- The Flower & The Movement – Part II : Florals by Floresie
- Autumn Floral Arch Inspiration Shoot With Flowers by Event Stems Floral Design
- Modern Versailles Style Wedding With Flowers by Tularosa
- Beautiful White Wedding Flowers by Siren Floral Co
- Blueprint for Achieving the Feel of an Outdoor Wedding – Indoors, With Flowers by Wild Club
Instagram for Florists Online Course
This week registration for my Instagram for Florists online course opened for the fourth time. Florists and flower growers from the UK, Ireland, USA, Australia, Mexico, Singapore, Hong Kong and Switzerland have all booked their places. And I’m so looking forward to helping during the next six weeks!
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to last week’s Floristry Industry Insight.
(Image: Rona Wheeldon | Flowerona)