This weekend, October 17th & 18th, the British Florist Association’s Fleurex show will be taking place at the Chesford Grange Hotel, Kenilworth, Warwickshire.
Highlights of the event include:
- Demonstrations by Simon Lycett and Dennis Kneepens
- Masterclasses from David Ragg, Lana Bates and Neil Whittaker
- The Bloom Room – a floral extravaganza designed by the Flower Council of Holland and Eflorist
- The GlassHouse – famous Dutch growers come to Coventry to show you how they do it, with their Beam Me Up Booths teleporting you back to Holland. They include Porta Nova, KP Holland, Arend Roses and Klavery Lily, to name but a few.
- Competition pieces, plus see the talents of florists from across the country.
For more information and to book your ticket, simply visit the British Florist Association (BFA)’s website.
(Image : BFA)