I hope you had a great weekend. If, like me, you love having a wreath on your door over the festive period, then you may like to know that in December, Heal’s are running Christmas Wreath Making workshops in London with florist Wildabout. Here are the details:
- Tottenham Court Road store: Dec 8th : 6.30-8.30pm
- King’s Road store: Dec 10th : 6.30-8.30pm
- Kingston store: Dec 18th : 6.30-8.30pm
You’ll be greeted with bubbles and nibbles, to get you in the Christmas spirit. Then, you’ll set to work, creating a beautiful door wreath with the help of a talented florist from Wildabout. There are limited spaces available, so don’t miss out. Tickets are £40 per person and can be booked via the Heal’s website.
I’m really delighted to offer Flowerona readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to one of the workshops. Simply leave a comment below telling me the name of your favourite flower, plus your preferred workshop.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition open only to those over the age of 18.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The competition is for UK residents and one entry per household only.
- The competition is open until midnight on Wednesday, 26th November 2014.
- By entering this competition, you consent to share your name and email address with Heal’s, who may wish to send you emails in the future.
I’ll put all the names in a hat and choose the winner, who’ll be notified by email on Thursday, 27th November 2014. Good luck!
(Images : Wildabout, Heal’s)