Constance Spry will be the focus of a live talk next month by Shane Connolly in advance of the Garden Museum in London’s upcoming Constance Spry exhibition in March 2021.
Shane will be looking at Spry’s approach to gardens and flowers using her wonderful books and images of her life and creations as a starting point. If you’d like to find out more about the talk which will be streamed online, simply visit The Garden Museum’s website by clicking on the first link below.
- Constance Spry: Gardener and Floral Decorator, in Her Own Words
- Favourite Christmas Houseplant 2020: Paper Whites
- The Flower Council of Holland Announces Trend Collections 2021
- Elegant Montana Wedding Inspiration With Flowers by Anselmi Floral Design
- The Romantic Nature of Garden Weddings Shoot With Flowers by Petal & Posy
- Flowers by Siloh Floral at this Timeless & Elegant Destination Wedding in Siena
- Plum & Aubergine Elopement Inspiration With Flowers by Olive Grove Design
- Flowers by Ramble Floral at This Classic French Garden Inspiration Shoot
- A Vision in Winter – Wedding Inspiration Shoot With Flowers by Le Bloomerie
- How Prick London’s Gynelle Leon Launched Her Dream Career at 30
Instagram for Florists Online Course
This week, the lessons in my Instagram for Florists online course have focused on photography. It’s been so lovely to see the images which so many students have taken in natural light, with wonderful on-brand backdrops and surfaces. Plus hear how much more engagement many of them are getting on their posts, especially when it results in sales.
Next week, we’ll be looking at Stories, IGTV and Reels. I’ve spent time this week recording a newly enhanced lesson for the students. It features the changes which Instagram has made recently to their Stories feature. And I’ve also recorded a new lesson about the Reels functionality.
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to the previous Floristry Industry Insight.
(Image: Rona Wheeldon | Flowerona)