COVID-19 leads this week’s Floristry Industry Insight. And The BFA (British Florist Association) have outlined the differing road maps for the UK. Providing targets are met, we should be looking forward to weddings as normal from 21st June in England. Such wonderful news! Simply click on the first link below to read the full article. Then scroll down further for beautiful floral inspiration.
- COVID-19: Time to Bring Back Some Hope via The BFA
- Dried, Homegrown or Local: How to Cut Your Floral Footprint With the Coolest British Bouquets
- Florals by Mulberry & Moss in Lush Peach & Sage Tones
- Paradise Valley Micro Wedding With Flowers by Carte Blanche Design
- Flowers by Jovial Floral Co at This European Inspired Shoot in the Calabasas Mountains
- Jekyll Island Microwedding With Flowers by Marble & Pine
- Flowers by Love Blooms at This Southern Charm Meets French Finery Inspired Shoot
- Amalfi Coast Wedding Style With Florals by Scent of Orchid
- Constance Spry: Gardener, Florist, Renegade 1886–1960 via Grace & Thorn
- Ikebana Editorial in Collaboration With Otto Masters via McQueens
Instagram for Florists Online Course
Week 6 and the final week of my Instagram for Florists online course for the latest cohort. We covered Insights and The Algorithm. It’s been so heart-warming seeing the wonderful transformations the students have made to their Instagram accounts. And I can’t thank them enough for all their lovely messages. I’m currently not planning on running the course again until Autumn 2021. If you’d like to be one of the first to know when registration re-opens, simply sign up to the Waiting List here.
In the Office
It’s been a manic week (slight understatement!) behind the scenes, working on the special project, which I mentioned last week. And I’m making great headway. So much so that if you’re on the Flowerona Mailing List, you’ll have received an email yesterday announcing what I’ve been working on! Look out soon for further details…
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to last week’s Floristry Industry Insight.
(Image: Rona Wheeldon | Flowerona)