Dried flower sales and searches online have soared in the past 12 months. In fact, Etsy reported a 93 per cent increase in searches for dried flowers last year. And now UK retailer John Lewis has launched its own range. Simply click on the first link below to take a read. Scroll further for lots of beautiful floral inspiration including images of a workshop with Sarah Winward and a stunning Valentine’s Day installation by All for Love.
- John Lewis Has Just Launched Its Own Range of Dried Flowers
- How the Global Flower Industry Has Adapted to the Pandemic
- Brexit Makes It More Expensive to Say It With Flowers
- Florals by Designs by Hemingway & the Lava Rocks of O’Ahu at This Wedding Inspiration Shoot
- Wedding With an Ornate Ceremony Backdrop by Hunt & Gather Floral
- Love Meets Art at This Modern Inspiration Shoot With Flowers by Porcelain Vine Floral
- Colorful Explosion at This California Wedding With Flowers by Siren Floral Co
- Flowers by Charlotte & Daughters at This Wedding in the Timbering Redwoods
- Mexico Floral Workshop With Sarah Winward at Hacienda Acamilpa | Part I & Part II
- Share the Love Valentine’s Day Installation by All for Love
- How Christina Stembel Turned Farmgirl Flowers Into a $60 Million Empire
- Incorporating Dried Flowers in Your Growing Space | Botanical Tales
Instagram for Florists Online Course
Instagram Stories and IGTV have been the focus of this week’s lessons in my Instagram for Florists online course. It’s been so lovely continuing to follow my students’ journeys, watching as their accounts have developed since the course started 5 weeks ago. And what’s been even more heart-warming is to hear how positively their followers are responding to the changes they’ve been making.
In the Office
I’ve been working a lot this week on the special project I keep on dropping into the conversation. It’s been a mixture of lots of fun combined with bouts of frustration when technical issues popped up. But, where there’s a will, there’s way! And I keep on reminding myself that everything is figureoutable.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s round-up and that you have a wonderfully restful weekend. I know I certainly need one…
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to last week’s Floristry Industry Insight.
(Image: Rona Wheeldon | Flowerona)