Fall wedding inspiration with stunning designs in autumnal tones can be found in this week’s round-up of floristry blog posts from around the globe. Just how gorgeous is this bouquet by Ginny Early from Enemies of the Average?!
Scroll down for lots more beautiful designs, plus a ‘must-read’ blog post by Claire from Honeysuckle & Hilda, if you’re interested in floral foam free designs.
- Flowers by Ginny Early at This Elegant Fall Wedding in Atlanta
- Prewedding Shoot Through Majestic Scotland with Flowers by Janna Brown Design
- Trending Now: The Mono-Floral Look!
- How to Have an Early Fall Wedding in Saffron & Slate with Flowers by Bear Roots Floral
- Whimsical French-Inspired Wedding with Flowers by Moss Floral Design
- Florals in Peach and Pink by by Evelina Florence Flowers for This Romantic Lake Como Wedding
- Beautiful Wedding Flower Designs by Floraison at Opera Garnier
- The Strawberry Hill Flower Festival by Claire from Honeysuckle & Hilda
- In Season at the Flower Market This October
Thank you so much for all your lovely feedback about the relaunch of my YouTube channel! I’m so thrilled that you’re finding my videos useful. This week’s video is all about How to Create a Collage in Instagram Stories.
Out & About
On Thursday, I was back at New Covent Garden Flower Market to take photos for my next report for the market website, plus train one of the Zest Flowers team on Instagram. It was great to bump into florists Paul Thomas, Rob van Helden and Neil Birks, whilst I was there. If you’d like a little peek behind the scenes, check out my Insta Highlights.
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to last week’s Floristry Industry Insight.