Floral artist Harriet Parry has collaborated with Huck Magazine and Squarespace for a special edition of their Skill-Up series. And she lifts the lid on her creative process behind making a Floral Human. By clicking on the first link below, you’ll see Harriet creating a floral portrait in homage to her inspirational grandmother. And do also head over to Harriet’s Instagram account for more examples of her flower-inspired work.
- Black & White Florals by Joanne Truby for a Beautiful Editorial Shoot
- Hawaii Coastal Inspiration in Tones of Blush & Lavender With Flowers by Designs by Hemingway
- Floral Umbrella by Angelica Fleurs in the Californian Sun
- Florals by Flora & Fauna at This Modern Romantic Wedding Inspiration Shoot
- Flowers by Clementine Botanical Art at This Southern Meets French Wedding Inspiration Shoot
- Fall Central Park Bridal Inspiration With Flowers by Nava Floral
August’s monthly newsletter hit email inboxes this week and the focus was on ways to build your online business. If you’d like to take a read, then simply click here. And if you’d like to receive my monthly newsletter moving forward, you can sign up here.
I’ve also been checking out the new updates which Instagram has made to the app this week. I wrote a blog post about their new and enhanced fonts for Stories. And I created my very first Reel! Now on Instagram you can record, create and edit 15-second multi-clip videos with audio, effects and new creative tools. I too have only been able to access this new functionality this week. So my plan is to use it for a little while and then let you know how I feel you as a business can benefit from using it.
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to last week’s Floristry Industry Insight.