Floral Christmas Trends are the subject of my latest report for New Covent Garden Flower Market. And there are many visible signs of the Sustainable Floristry Movement growing in leaps and bounds over the last twelve months. The beautiful Christmas wreath above created by Emma at JamJar Flowers using dried flowers and foliage is a great example.
Read on for lots more beautiful floral inspiration…
- Floral Christmas Trends 2019 – My Latest Report for New Covent Garden Flower Market
- Where to See McQueens’ Festive Displays
- Garden Rooms Are the New Self-Care Trend Sweeping Pinterest
- Gold & Ochre Florals at a Vineyard Wedding by Bloom Floral and Foliage
- Flowers by Violet Rose Floral at This European Elegance in Dusty Pastels Shoot
- Stunning Florals by Clementine at This Austin, Texas Wedding
- Couture Fall Wedding Editorial Shoot with Flowers by Florietta
- Coastal Bridal Inspiration in Marine Blues & Greens with Florals by Not Just in Novels
- Four Seasons Wedding with Chandeliers & Garden Florals by Destinations by Design
If you’re looking for last-minute Christmas present inspiration, check out this week’s video which includes beauty, books and pampering recommendations.
Out & About
A week where I’ve been mostly ensconced in my office, apart from a delicious lunch at Ottolenghi in Spitalfields, London with the very lovely WordPress Expert Kelly, who designed the Flowerona website last year.
I’ve been working on my Social Media for Florists presentation, which I’ll be giving to the floristry students at Capel Manor College in early January. Plus tying up lots of loose ends before the Christmas and New Year break.
Tomorrow, there will be Part 2 of my recent visit to Zita Elze’s stunning flower shop. Here’s a link to Part 1, just in case you missed it. Then I plan to be back here again on Sunday, 5th January.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s global round-up and have a restful Sunday before the final push this week…
(Image: JamJar Flowers)