Floral foam will be banned from all The RHS’s shows from 2021, as announced this week on House Beautiful’s website. And floral designers this year have been asked to trial alternative products, where possible. To read more about this news, simply click on the first link below. Then scroll further for lots of beautiful floral inspiration from around the globe. Enjoy!
- Floral Foam Will Be Banned From 2021, the RHS Confirms
- Fashion’s Obsession With Pampas Grass, Explained
- Blooming on Instagram … Why Gen Z Has Taken to Flower Arranging
- Flowers by Clementine at This Intimate Wedding With Warm Tones & Fall Foliage
- Foggy Romantic Lodge Wedding Shoot With Flowers by Enemies of the Average
- Four Dramatic Floral Headpieces for Each Season by Jessica Logan Designs
- Flowers by Sinclair and Moore at This Wedding With 5,000 Cranes
- The Prettiest Yellow Wedding Inspiration You Ever Did See With Flowers by Oak + Ash
- Intimate Washington Wedding With Flowers by Awaiting the Name
- A Day in the Life: Your Florist – Evergreen Flower Company
My second video in my new series of 26 videos featuring Instagram Hints and Tips for Florists on my YouTube channel went live. And this week, it’s the turn of ‘B for Branding‘. We look at what it is, why it’s important and ways to use your branding to be distinctive on Instagram.
Next week, we’ll look at ‘C for Content’.
Out & About
It’s been one of those weeks where I’ve been ensconced in my office, working away … recording and editing this week’s YouTube video, updating my Flowerona Media Kit with details of sponsored blog posts and Instagram posts and making great progress with a project I’m working on behind the scenes.
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s Floristry Industry Insight and have a lovely, restful Sunday…
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to last week’s Floristry Industry Insight.
(Image: Rona Wheeldon | Flowerona)