It’s Wedding Wednesday and today is the last in my series of blog posts about my visit to the Designer Wedding Show in London.
And I’m featuring floral-inspired wedding cakes and accessories…
We’re starting with a selection of stunning cakes by award-winning Rosalind Miller Cakes. Rosalind recently won the National Award for Best Wedding Cake Designer at The Wedding Industry Awards 2012…and you can certainly see why!
The intricacy of her work is stunning. If you’d like to see some more of her designs, do take a look at the gallery on her website.
Next is a company I’ve featured before on Flowerona…it’s a wedding accessory company called Lila, which is run by a lovely lady called Sofia.
She creates delicate hand-crafted head pieces for brides and bridesmaids.
And the second image shows one of her new designs which is very on-trend using vintage tones.
If you’d like to see more of her beautiful accessories do take a look at the Lila website and they are also on Facebook.
Finally, I’m featuring another fabulous wedding cake designer, Anna Tyler Cakes.
It was lovely to meet Anna after I’d recently featured one of her amazing floral-inspired cakes in my column in Wedding Flowers magazine.
So, here’s a summary of my blog post series about my visit to the Designer Wedding Show this February:
- Zita Elze’s stunning wedding flowers at the Designer Wedding Show
- Mary Jane Vaughan’s beautiful wedding flowers at the Designer Wedding Show
- Ricky Paul’s beautiful wedding flowers at the Designer Wedding Show
- By Appointment Only Design’s beautiful wedding flowers at the Designer Wedding Show
- Beautiful wedding flowers on Snapdragon Parties’ stand at the Designer Wedding Show
If you’re a bride-to-be, the next Designer Wedding Show takes place this October from the 12th to 14th…
(Images : Rona Wheeldon for Flowerona)