Floralkin … have you heard about it? It’s a digital storytelling platform for floral professionals focusing on community, culture, and shared experiences.
I was delighted to be contacted recently by the founder of the website, Tiffany Weinbender. And my personal floral story now appears on the platform in the second installment of stories focusing on the topic of ‘Origins’. You can read it in full by simply clicking on the first link below.
I hope you enjoy reading all the other stories on this new platform too, together with looking through the links below.
- Beautiful Red & Pink Wedding Flowers by All for Love at Ragley Hall
- Elopement Shoot With Flowers by Habitat Floral Studio
- Soft Peach Wedding Flowers by Tinge Floral
- Pastels, a Dreamy Meadow & Organic Blooms by Janna Brown
- Scottish Castle Wedding With Flowers by Pyrus
- Bold Boticelli Inspired Wedding Design With Flowers by Isibeal Studio
- T Black Book: Florists via The New York Times
Instagram for Florists Online Course
This week in my Instagram for Florists online course, we’ve focused on Stories, Reels and IGTV. And it’s been so lovely to see the videos which the students have created! Next week will be the final week and we’ll be looking at Insights & The Algorithm. So, this week I’ve been busy updating the lessons with all the latest Insights features.
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to the previous Floristry Industry Insight.
(Image: Rona Wheeldon | Flowerona)