Just how beautiful are these intricate buttonholes created by Jessica Zimmerman? You may also call them boutonnieres, depending on where you’re based. Another floristry term which appears to have different names is the pinholder. Do you call it a pinholder, frog or kenzan?
Anyhow, now it’s time for this week’s round-up of beautiful floral inspiration and floristry news. Enjoy!
- Floral Filled Chapel Wedding in Arkansas with Flowers by Jessica Zimmerman
- Florals by Kate Asire Flowers at This Old World-Inspired Greenville Wedding in South Carolina
- Whimsical Spring Wedding Inspiration Shoot with Florals by Ana
- Flowers by Everly Fleur at This Modern Romance Shoot in a Heritage Venue
- Charming English Wedding Inspiration in a Historic House with Florals by Leigh Chappell Flowers
- Flowers by Trille Floral at This Colourful Australian Spring Wedding
- In Season at the Flower Market in April
- Celebrity Floral Designer Thierry Boutemy Comes to London
- How to Create a Flower Curtain with Rowan Blossom
- MUZ – A plant and coffee shop in Istanbul
- How to Love Wedding Weeks Again
- Meet Hilton Carter, the Instagram Sensation Who’s Passionate About Houseplants
Do the months appear to be whizzing past for you too? I’m finding it quite hard to believe that we’re now in April! This week apart from the last session of my vlogging course, I’ve been busy working away in my home office.
And inspired by the course teacher, Kathryn, I’ve had a mini move around in my office, added a few more plants (my husband commented that it’s now starting to resemble a jungle!) and put up some vintage floral prints…all to create a more ‘put-together’ look for my Instagram Stories. You’ll be able to see this coming week…
Oh and I’ve been enjoying taking more film photos for the course, which I’m currently taking. Cross fingers when they’ve been developed I’ll be able to share some with you. I still find myself looking at the back of the camera expecting to see a preview of the image!
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s round-up. And if you’ve not already had chance, it would be lovely to hear about your personal experience of using David Austin Wedding & Event Roses. Simply complete the short survey and could win some wonderful prizes!
(Image: Erin Wilson Photography)