Bridal bouquet ideas in abundance can be found in this week’s Floristry Industry Insight. And how incredibly beautiful is this design by the very talented Norfolk based florist, Jo Rodwell from Jo Flowers!
Head to the first link below to see the full shoot, which I was blown away by. What a wonderful team of creatives, including photography by Taylor & Porter and art direction by Sundari Ferris. For yet more bridal bouquet ideas, I hope you enjoy looking through the rest of the Weddings links.
- Captivating Wedding Inspiration in Norfolk with Florals by Jo Flowers
- Mulberry Floral Tones for a Spring Wedding with Flowers by Wild Fleurette
- Florals by Janna Brown Design Co at This Californian Golden Wedding Inspiration Shoot
- Rose & Terracotta Wedding Ideas with Twisted Willow Flowers
- Honey Bee Wedding Inspiration with Flowers by Studio Fleurish
- Florals by Blue Sky Flowers at This Heirloom English Vintage Wedding Inspiration Shoot
- Annabel’s, a Quintessential English Garden, with Incredible Florals by Wildabout
- A Round-Up of British Flowers Week 2019
- Podcast : Shane Connolly: Royal Weddings, Meanings of Flowers & Foam Free Designing
Last Sunday evening, I went to the Press Event for the inaugural Strawberry Hill House Flower Festival, which took place until Wednesday this week. Many congratulations to the organisers – florist Leigh from Leigh Chappell Flowers, florist Claire from Honeysuckle & Hilda and floral photographer and stylist Janne Ford. Plus, of course, congratulations to to all the florists, flower growers and artists who took part in the event. It was a wonderful celebration of British flowers staged in such a beautiful venue and without the use of floral foam.
It was so lovely to meet up with so many familiar faces that evening, plus meet several people I follow on Instagram, but had not met before. Just in case you missed it earlier in the week, here’s a link to my blog post featuring photos of some of the floral designs, plus my IGTV video.
On Tuesday, I was at New Covent Garden Flower Market taking photos for my monthly reports for their website. And the rest of the week, I’ve been in the office, writing the reports plus doing emails and admin.
I’ll be at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival tomorrow for Press Day. So look out on the Flowerona blog for my coverage this coming week. And just to let you know, my next Floristry Industry Insight will be on Sunday, 28th July, as I’ll be taking a little much-needed (!) break from the on-line world.
I hope you have a lovely Sunday, whatever your plans…
(Image: Taylor & Porter)