Isn’t this such a gorgeous colour combination? Pale peach and burgundy. I couldn’t resist choosing it for the hero image in today’s blog post. Created by Montana based florist Jennifer Horsley, founder of Habitat Floral Studio, for a winter wedding, it features ranunculus, amaryllis, scabious, amaranthus, dianthus, eucalyptus and magnolia.
For lots more beautiful floral inspiration, read on to discover this weekend’s curated links…
- Florals by Habitat Floral Studio at this magical winter wedding
- Timeless and ethereal wedding inspiration with flowers by Sweet Woodruff
- Gorgeous wedding flowers by Siren Floral Co
- Seaside Malibu wedding with florals by Olive Willow Designs
- The 2019 Wedding Trends to watch via Ruffled
- Floral designs by Shea Hopely at this southern spring inspiration shoot
- Incredible florals at Flower House Mexico 2018 with Tulipina
- Flower Flashes video featuring Lewis Miller Design
- New Covent Garden Market announces British Flowers Week 2019 dates
- How to grow great Zinnias via Floret
- Wolves Lane Flower Company collaboration with The Garden Museum
Another early Monday morning start for me this week to go to New Covent Garden Flower Market. As I mentioned on Instagram, the salesmen there never cease to amaze me at how they’re always so chirpy, considering they’ve got up at crazy o’clock. The rest of the week I’ve been at home, working away in my office on an exciting project. And I can’t wait to share more details with you!
So, I hope this weekend’s blog post has given you lots of inspiration. And if you’re involved in Valentine’s Day, I hope you get chance today to recharge before a busy week ahead!
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to In Season at New Covent Garden Flower Market this month.
(Image: Larissa Cleveland Photography)