If you’d like to learn more about New York Flower Market, there’s a wonderful podcast linked to in today’s post! It would appear that the podcast trend is becoming more and more popular. And many florists tell me how much they enjoy listening to them. For example, in their studios or whilst driving.
One of my favourite’s is How I Built This with Guy Raz. And I highly recommend the recent episode featuring Five Guys founder, Jerry Murrell. It’s such an interesting story of how his multi-national company grew from such humble beginnings. Similarly, the episode featuring Chip Wilson from Lululemon is a great listen.
Now, on to this week’s round-up of beautiful floral inspiration from around the globe. Enjoy!
- Breath-taking florals by Nectar + Bloom
- Chiara Sperti‘s stunning wedding flower designs via Magnolia Rouge
- Italian inspired wedding with autumn hues and flowers by Amanda Vidmar
- Dreamy, ethereal and romantic wedding flowers by Saint Floral
- Wedding florals by Colonial House of Flowers for this English garden style shoot
- Tuscan Renaissance wedding inspiration with flowers by Isibeal Studio
- Lots of fabulous floral inspiration in the latest issue of The Green Gallery
- 2019 Horticulture Sector Trends via Flower Council Holland
- 10 things nobody tells us about trendy houseplants
- Such a great insight into the rebranding for The Flower Hunter
- A wonderful podcast featuring New York’s Flower Market
It’s very much been a whole week ensconced in my office, working away on various projects behind the scenes. So there’s not a great deal for me to share with you, I’m afraid. But I did visit a lovely local florist last Saturday and shared this mini video on Instagram Stories. I hope you have a lovely weekend, whatever your plans…
P.S. I love this alternative name JamJar Flowers has for Hellebores, which they shared on Instagram on Friday. ‘Hellish bores’, for their feckless disobedience! I’m sure many of you can relate to this! But I still adore them…
P.P.S. Have you heard the news regarding Facebook integrating Instagram, WhatsApp and Messenger?
(Image: Samerica Studios)