From flower shops in New York, Paris and London to houseplants and Constance Spry Pottery, this Sunday’s Floristry Industry Insight is bursting with beautiful floral inspiration!
If you’re UK based, there are details of a wonderful weekend long event to mark in your diaries. Plus there’s news about my plans to start a brand new Flowerona monthly newsletter! Read on to discover more…
- Flowers by Walnut & Main in This Romantic Bridal Shoot
- Peach Floral Opulence Editorial with Florals by Maxit Flower Design
- Mauve & Terracotta Wedding Florals by Rosemary & Finch
- Modern Citrus Color Palette with Flowers by Afloral
- Florals by Passiflora Studio at This Moody Spring Wedding Shoot
- Best New York, Paris & London Flower Shops
- Constance Spry Pottery: From Charity-Shop Staple to the Peak of Chic
- New Issue of The Green Gallery
- The 10 Most Popular Houseplants on Instagram
- A Florist’s Guide to Living Coral – Pantone Color of the Year 2019
The Flower Farmers Big Weekend | August 16th-18th
Have you heard about the new Flowers from the Farm event, which is taking place next month? For three days this August, over 100 growers from the Flowers from the Farm cooperative will be opening their gates to visitors for the first ever Flower Farmers’ Big Weekend. It’s a wonderful opportunity to peek behind the scenes at farms, on allotments and in cutting gardens of every shape and size. As well as talks, workshops and tours, look out for Pick Your Own days, picnics, suppers and afternoon teas all over the UK. To find out about events near you, simply visit the Flowers from the Farm website.
I’ve recently returned from a wonderful two week seaside holiday in Devon and the Scilly Isles. There were lots of stunning coastal walks, delicious food and time spent with friends and family. And I’m feeling so refreshed and revitalised, which I’m sure is due in part to having a complete digital detox.
I’ve returned with lots of new plans for the next five months. And you may have seen me mention on Instagram that my brand new monthly Flowerona Newsletter will be hitting inboxes on the first Wednesday of each month! So look out for the first one on August 7th! If you’re not already on the Flowerona Mailing List, simply click on this link to sign up now.
I hope you have a lovely weekend, whatever your plans…
(Image : Jeremy Chou)