Seeing flowers on the streets in Paris always brings back fond memories for me. I remember when I was in my early 20s whenever I was on holiday in Europe, how I couldn’t resist photographing florist shops! And this stunning shop, Flamant, has been beautifully captured by Georgianna Lane.
Read on for lots more beautiful floral inspiration, which I’ve curated especially for you whilst searching the internet this week…
- Flowers by Designs by Hemingway at This Italian Wedding Shoot
- Bare & Wild Beach Wedding Ideas with Flowers by Da Fiori Design
- Flowers by Oh Flora at This Relaxed, Whimsical Garden Wedding in Sydney
- With Flowers by Everbloom This Couple Celebrate Their Vow Renewal
- Romantic Mexico City Inspired Wedding Shoot with Flowers by Laura’s Floras
- Flowers in a Vintage-Inspired Sunset Palette by Remi + Gold
- Flowers on the Streets of Paris by Georgianna Lane
- Karlie Kloss Celebration in Wyoming with Flowers by Tinge
- Best Restaurants in London for the Plant Obsessed
- Flowers by Mary Jane Vaughan for Midsummer Night’s Dream
- In Season at the Flower Market This Month
Sustainable Floral Design: The Ethics and the Mechanics | September 3rd
An event at the Garden Museum in London for all florists and floral designers who would like to design in a more sustainable way. Shane Connolly will chair a panel of growers, flower designers and event designers, where they’ll discuss the challenges and share their solutions.
Panelists include: Shane Connolly, Ruth Davis from All for Love London, Kitten Grayson with Jane Scotter of Fern Verrow, Simon Lycett and Wolves Lane Flower Company, with more TBA. Tickets have proved to be very popular. And there’s currently a waitlist, if you’d like to sign up on the Garden Museum website.
Apart from that I’ve been completely office based, working away. I’ve been ploughing through some exciting projects behind the scenes. Plus I’ve been writing my brand new monthly Flowerona Newsletter, which will be hitting inboxes on the first Wednesday of each month!
So look out for the first one this coming Wednesday, 7th August. If you’re not already on the Flowerona Mailing List, simply click on this link to sign up now.
(Image: Georgianna Lane)