Ranunculus, one of my very favourite flowers, was in abundance at New Covent Garden Flower Market on Friday! There were wraps upon wraps of not only the standard variety, but Cloni and Butterfly too. And the market was a flurry of activity, with many florists stocking up for Mother’s Day, which takes place today in the UK.
This popular bloom appears in this wonderful bouquet by Moss Floral Design, together with an assortment of other spring flowers. For lots more beautiful floral inspiration, simply scroll down…
- Ethereal Garden Wedding with Flowers by Moss Floral Design
- Flowers by Gilded Florals at This Seaside Inspiration Shoot
- 28 Greenery Wedding Decor Ideas Fresh for Spring
- Outdoor Neutral Wedding Ideas with Flowers by Celsia Floral
- Flowers by Nectar & Root at This Classic New England Summer Wedding
- How to Harvest Hellebores via Love ‘n Fresh Flowers
- A New Visual Identity Representative for McQueens
- The Retro Plants to Fill Your Home with Right Now
- A Florist’s Guide to Ranunculus
- Beautiful Pressed Flowers by JamJar Flowers for Elle Decoration
- This Gorgeous Free Flower Festival Returns in May
I’ve been putting all the advice from the course into practice and have kept to my plan of speaking every day this week to camera on Instagram Stories…even when I got up at 5.30am on Friday and was looking just a little tired!
Some exciting news…if you live near Plumpton in East Sussex, I’ll be at Plumpton College on the morning of Saturday, 15th June. I’ll be talking about my floral journey, plus how to effectively use social media and blogging to grow your floristry business. It would be lovely to see you there! Further details can be found on the college website.
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s Floristry Industry Insight and have a lovely Sunday. I’ll be back here again on Tuesday with a blog post, which you’ll definitely not want to miss!
(Image : Stephanie Brazzle Photography)