Just how beautiful are the flowers in this spring wedding bouquet by Riverdale Farm & Abbey Lou Flowers? With a soft palette of blush tones and subtle hints of yellow, it features foxgloves, phlox, roses and jasmine.
Helen from Riverdale Farm worked alongside her daughter Abbey of Abbey Lou Flowers to create the textural bouquet and arrangements for the wedding. And what a small world it is, as it turns out that Abbey was part of the team working at Zita Elze Flowers on a floral embroidered dress for the RHS Chelsea Flower Show in 2013!
Read on for this week’s round-up of floral happenings…
- A Spring Garden Editorial Filled With Florals by Riverdale Farm Albany & Abbey Lou Flowers
- A Modern Green and White Wedding With Flowers by Amy Burke Designs
- Favourite Colour Palette of Spring 2019: Modern Mauve and Yellow Flowers by Metal & Moss
- Ethereal Bridal Shoot Inspired by the Clouds With Flowers by Splendor of Eden
- Californian Outdoor Wedding With Florals by The Flower by Yoori
- Blush, Mauve, Velvet & White Wedding Palette Inspiration With Flowers by Bows + Arrows
- An Easter Gathering With Flowers by Moon Canyon
- This Is Why Certain Plants Become so Trendy
- The Greens in Berlin’s Mitte Neighbourhood
- Zita Elze’s Seoul Master Class Focuses on Real Flower Embroidered Handbags
- The 20 Best Garden Instagram Accounts
A week predominantly in the office. But on Thursday evening, I attended a Gala Dinner with Karen Tran at The Savoy in London. What an incredible floral extravaganza it was! Here’s a little peek on Karen’s Instagram account. Huge congratulations to Karen, the students and support florist, Wildabout! I’ll be sharing photos and video footage on my @flowerona account next week.
It just leaves me to say, I hope you have a wonderful Easter and a relaxing time off with family and friends!
(Image: Jemma Keech)