The trend for dreamy double exposure images for wedding photography appears to be growing more and more in popularity. And it’s one I’m particularly smitten by.
Also sometimes referred to as multiple exposure, photographers are able to create this ethereal, shadowy image effect. Just how stunning is this photo captured by Savan at Savan Photography featuring flowers by Oak & Amble?!
Read on for lots more gorgeous floral inspiration…
- Desert Wedding Inspiration with Flowers by Oak & Amble in Warm Orange & Peach Tones
- Trending Now: Dried Florals for Your Wedding
- Neutral Bridal Editorial with Pops of Pink and Lush Florals by Sweet Woodruff
- Modern Tuscan Style Wedding at Ponzi Vineyards with Flowers by Seventh Stem
- Florals by The Dainty Lion at This Colorful Spring, Wedding Ceremony in Southern California
- A Wedding Planner’s Tented Nuptials with Flowers by The Wild Dahlia
- Florals by The Perfect Petal for This Epic Mountaintop Affair at Vail Wedding Deck
- Natural Design Meets Modern Minimalism in This Shoot with Dried Florals by The Wilding Collective
- Penhaligon’s English Garden Party Launch with Flowers by Wild at Heart
- Introducing #AYearInFlowers via Floret
- Beautiful Florals in This Video Featuring Still-Life Photographer Mathilde Karrèr
Hands-down, this week has been my favourite of the year so far! My feet have scarcely touched the ground. I’ve had so much fun and there’s been lots of laughter! What a huge contrast to last week when I was starting to get cabin fever…
So, what have I been up to? Well, Monday morning saw me at New Covent Garden Flower Market…this time without my camera, which felt very odd. I was there to choose flowers for my personal branding shoot with Vicki Knights, the following day. I came home with such a stunning selection from Zest Flowers, which you may have seen on my Insta Stories?
Hair, make-up and manicure done, I was ready for Vicki on Tuesday afternoon. We’ve worked together numerous times in the past and I love her energy and enthusiasm! She’s since sent over her finished photos and I’m thrilled by the results. I’ll be sharing them in the coming weeks and months.
Wednesday afternoon, I headed to CityLit in London for a ‘Presenting to Camera for Vlogging & YouTube’ course with Kathryn Wolfe from Pukka Presenting. It was exactly what I needed to boost my confidence talking to the camera. And I’ve set myself the target of speaking every weekday on Insta Stories. (Yikes!)
Wednesday was a wonderful day off spent with a very dear friend. And in the evening, we went to a Ring Making Workshop with Suzannah Key at Jam Industries in London. I’m now well and truly hooked into making silver jewellery! We made three rings and I can’t wait to attend another of Suzannah’s jewellery workshops down in Devon!
As you can see, an action-packed week. So much so that I’m writing this blog post on Saturday afternoon. And we’re about to have a visit from relatives who are staying overnight. I’m so looking forward to spending time with them all…
I hope you’ve enjoyed this weekend’s blog post and have a lovely restful day.
P.S. If you’d like to see some more beautiful examples of double exposure images, simply pop over to this blog post on Bridal Musings.
(Image : Savan Photography)