Wedding shoot posts certainly seem to be in abundance on the wedding blogs this month! So below, you’ll find lots of beautiful inspiration from editorials in not only South Carolina and Pennsylvania, but Australia and Italy too.
Due to the summer lull in the Northern Hemisphere, there weren’t any general posts to share with you. So, I’ve gone overboard with weddings!
- Breath-Taking Florals by Tinge for Event Planner Laurie Arons’s Masterclass Wedding Shoot
- Flowers by Vero Designs at This Charleston Bridal Shoot with a Happy Outcome
- Warm, Whimsical Wedding Flowers by Winsome Floral at This Editorial Shoot
- Beautiful Wedding Flowers by Siren Floral Co at This Californian Wedding
- Flowers by Zinnia Floral Design at This Romantic Hillside Wedding Inspiration Shoot in Australia
- Quaint English Summertime Wedding Ideas with Flowers by The English Florist
- Tuscan Villa Wedding Shoot with Florals by Nina Ei Fiori
Another office based week. With less emails and meetings this month due to the summer holidays, I’ve been making big in-roads into projects behind the scenes. As soon as I can reveal any details, I promise I’ll let you know!
Also my brand new monthly Flowerona Newsletter went out on Wednesday. Thank you so much for all the lovely messages that I received about its new format! I’m especially pleased that you found all the Instagram Tips so useful. If you’d like to receive the newsletter direct to your inbox next month, be sure to sign up here.
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s Floristry Industry Insight. And that you get chance today to take some well-earned rest…
(Image: Jose Villa)