Beautiful floral inspiration for florists and florists-to-be is at the very core of Flowerona. And by scouring numerous websites weekly, I’m able to bring you bang up-to-date floral trends, all in one bitesize curated blog post.
Just to keep you in the loop, moving forward, I’m planning on making a couple of changes. Firstly, I’m altering the name of these regular posts to ‘Floristry Industry Insight‘. And secondly, I’d love to hear from you. If you have any news, which you feel the floristry industry as a whole would benefit from hearing about. Simply get in touch via my Contact page.
(Just to clarify though, this isn’t an opportunity to promote your services, such as your latest workshop or online course…*smiley face emoji*. If you’d like to promote your offering, do let me know. And I’d be delighted to send you details of advertising options including banners, sponsored blog posts and sponsored Instagram posts.)
Now, on to this Sunday’s round-up…
- 23 breath-taking bridal bouquets via Magnolia Rouge
- Beautiful florals by German florist Grace & Flowers
- Pineapple Petals Studio‘s wonderful floral designs at this mauve and gold inspired shoot
- Wowing the visitors at the Aashni Wedding Show in London, wedding designs by Zita Elze
- Sinclair & Moore fly to France to create jaw-dropping wedding flowers
- Seattle outdoor wedding with fabulous designs by Bleedfoot Florals
- Bloom Floral Design‘s stunning creations for this contemporary fall inspiration shoot
- Heat loving flowers and foliage via Floret
- In the studio with Belgian florist Emily from Fleuropean
- A muted fall arrangement by Sarah Winward
It was another early start on Monday to visit the Flower Market in London. And next week on the New Covent Garden Market website, you’ll see the results … the Hottest Floral Trends for 2019!
You may have read on Instagram that this week I also held a 121 Instagram Session with a new client. We had such a wonderful afternoon, so many lightbulbs went off and lots of very exciting new content ideas for their Grid and Stories!
And on Thursday, I had an incredibly insightful Skype call with WordPress Expert Kelly, the lady who created this new website. I won’t go into detail, but let’s just say my eyes have well and truly been opened to SEO (Search Engine Optimisation).
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s Floristry Industry Insight. And don’t forget to drop me a line if you hear anything industry related on the grapevine…
P.S. This week, I also joined in the #10yearchallenge hashtag on Instagram on one of my personal accounts. Back in those days, I was a Virtual Assistant! How times have changed…
(Image: Artiese Studios)