I’ve always loved reading interviews with florists from around the globe. And this weekend’s Floristry Industry Insight features interviews with two European based florists, in London and Sweden. Once you’ve read today’s post, you may like to check out the numerous interviews with florists featured here on Flowerona. Simply head to the Industry Profiles category for yet more inspiration and perfect reading for a Sunday. Enjoy!
- Non-traditional and contemporary fall wedding inspiration with flowers by Bloom Floral Design
- Winter wedding ideas with florals by Isibeal Studio
- 16 amazing installations that will make you rethink your wedding design
- Hawthorn Flower Studio‘s flowers at this charming garden wedding
- Flowers by Nord & Mae at this contemporary coral wedding inspiration shoot
- Romantic jewel-toned wedding with flowers by Coco Rose Design
- The Shopkeepers interview Sophie Wiking, owner of Florista in Sweden
- The lonely side of entrepreneurship with Jessica Zimmerman via Violet Rose
- 100 bouquets in a day via Petalon
- Interview with London-based florist Caroline Ball of Hybrid
- This is poised to be the biggest (and most unexpected) Flower Trend of 2019
Monday morning saw me ‘up with the sparrows’ for a visit to New Covent Garden Flower Market. And it was so lovely to bump into florists Mary Jane from Mary Jane Vaughan, Mairead from Rebel Rebel and Nicole from The White Orchid. My Instagram post featuring carnations from Bloomfield, who are based at the market, caused quite a stir! It was a close-up of one of the new breed of carnations in a gorgeous deep purple colour.
The rest of the week, I was at home working away on the February In Season report for Flower Market website. Plus I had training via Skype on an amazing WordPress plug-in by the wonderful Kelly Sparkes, the lady who created this new Flowerona website. Watch this space …
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s Floristry Industry Insight. And that you have a lovely Sunday…
(Image: Shanell Photography)