Did you see the florists and Prada collaboration this week as the Italian fashion house debuted Prada Resort 2020? Flower-filled Prada bouquets have been decorating cities including London, Milan, Moscow, New York, Paris, Shanghai and Tokyo. And I just loved the videos on Instagram which showed the bouquet wrapping come to life!
To discover more about the Prada campaign, plus lots more floral news and inspiration, read on.
- Why Wrap Flowers in Plain Paper When You Could Put Them in Prada?
- Sketch London Unveils a Magical New Floral Festive Experience
- A Florist’s Guide to Christmas at the Flower Market
- The Favourite Christmas Plant 2019 Is … the Poinsettia
- Bright & Modern Californian Fall Wedding with Flowers by The Flora Club
- Flowers by Leah Bayes at This Garden Romance Inspiration Shoot
- Moody Mauve & Blackberry Inspiration Shoot with Flowers by Bloomologie
- Flowers by Da Fiori Design at This Year’s Boheme Workshop in Greece
- Ethereal, Honey-Garden Inspired Editorial Designed by Janna Brown
In week’s YouTube video, I start to share with you my Career Story, from corporate training to floristry, with all its highs and lows. I hope it inspires you, especially if you’re considering a career change into the world of flowers.
I’m thrilled to let you know that in early 2020 I’ll be launching my long-awaited Instagram for Florists Online Course! However, before I do, I need to ask you a question. Can you help me out? You can answer the question by simply tapping or clicking on this link. Thank you!
Out & About
I also had a meeting at the CGMA (Covent Garden Market Authority) this week to discuss 2020 plans for their blog content. And I had the pleasure of attending a wonderful launch event for The Brand Stylist’s Gifts for Entrepreneurs, which will be available on Fiona’s website next week.
So I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s global floral round-up and have a lovely restful Sunday…
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to last week’s Floristry Industry Insight.