I’m thrilled to open registration for my Flower Photography online course for iPhones. If you’d like to learn how to take quality flower photos on your iPhone, then please do join us. Below you’ll find all the details about this brand new course:
Join me on an inspirational online course in the comfort of your home or workspace and learn how to successfully capture the transient beauty of flowers using your iPhone. It’s a self-paced online course. So you can start and work through the lessons whenever you wish.
Packed with practical hints and tips, insider knowledge and game-changing exercises, we’ll cover the absolute fundamentals of taking quality photos using your phone. You’ll gain clarity and momentum.
- 1. Welcome & Preparation
- 2. Setting-Up
- 3. Shooting
- 4. Editing
- 5. Moving Forward
A full breakdown of the course structure can be found on my website.
The course is perfect for florists, floral designers, flower growers, farmer florists, flower school owners, floral artists, flower wholesalers, floristry students, floristry lecturers, flower arrangers, gardeners, artists and flower lovers.
- How to capture flowers beautifully in natural light
- Discover masses of gorgeous floral inspiration for your photos on my curated Pinterest boards
- Gain an understanding of the different types of light and the varying effects of its direction
- How to carefully select on-brand surfaces, backgrounds and props
- Advice on how to compose your photos and the importance of framing effectively
- Learn the techniques for capturing depth in your images
- How to master Portrait mode and how to replicate its dreamy depth of field effect
- Advice on how to shoot in low light conditions
- How to edit your photos, quickly and easily
- Discover equipment essentials and nice-to-haves
- Network with your peers, share stories & make friendships
- Gain lots of confidence and learn time-saving tips
INVESTMENT | SPECIAL OFFER!
Your investment for the Flower Photography (iPhone Version) online course is £95. Take advantage of the Launch Offer Price of £95, a saving of £30! This special price is available until February 28th 2022.
Videos & Checklists
Watch and learn in the comfort of your own home or workspace with easy-to-follow video presentations. Plus download the checklists for easy reference.
Private Facebook Group
Access to a community-driven private Flower Photography Community Facebook Group. A place for you to connect, interact with and learn from other students
Download and complete the exercises to further cement your knowledge and understanding.
Gain inspiration from Pinterest boards which I’ve specially curated for you to assist you as you work through the course.
YOUR CLASS TUTOR
Combining my many years in the corporate world as a trainer with having worked for over 15 years in the floristry industry, I’m so looking forward to helping you improve your flower photography!
I realised at an early stage of starting my blog Flowerona in 2010 that beautiful imagery was very important. And now after flowers, photography is my second passion.
Join me on this Flower Photography online course and learn how to take gorgeous images using your iPhone in natural light. Plus get to know your fellow students in the private Facebook Group. It’s going to be such a wonderful experience!
BOOKING YOUR PLACE
So, do join us and gain inspiration, network online and gain the knowledge you need to improve your flower photography. It’s going to be such a wonderful experience.
Take advantage of the Special Launch Offer Price of £95, a saving of £30! This price is available until February 28th 2022. Simply click here to book your place.
Leave a Reply