Flower Schools nowadays offer such an incredible range of workshops and masterclasses for florists looking to learn new skills and techniques. Just check out some of the links below!
You’ll also find lots of gorgeous wedding flowers inspiration from around the globe, together with my latest report for New Covent Garden Flower Market. I hope you enjoy this week’s curated links and have a lovely Sunday, whatever your plans…
- Florals by The Rosehip & Berry in This Old World Romance Meets Modern Style Shoot
- Sicilian Inspired Villa Wedding with Flowers by The Flora Club
- Soft Pastel Flowers by Clementine Botanical Art at This Texan Wedding
- Intricate Displays & Tablescapes by Tularosa Flowers at This Bridal Shoot
- Breath-Taking Florals by Metal and Moss at This Seattle Venue
- Flowers by Color Theory Design at This Fine Art Bridal Inspiration Editorial
- Stunning Florals by Tinge at Wedding Planner Masterclass Big Sur
- Colourful Suspended Flower Design by McQueens Flower School
- Flower Workshop Korea with Siren Floral Co
- Interview with Anna Potter from Swallows & Damsons
- A Florist’s Guide to Dahlias
Nothing major to report as the majority of this week has been office based, compiling my ‘florist’s guide to dahlias’ report which is linked above. Plus working on projects and, of course, compiling this blog post.
It’s amazing how much work goes into each post, from scouring the internet to select the content, to creating the post in WordPress, adding all the hyperlinks, creating a search engine friendly title, selecting, resizing and uploading the image, making sure all the settings are optimised for search engine optimisation, checking all the hyperlinks work, adding tags, spellchecking the copy and then scheduling the post. Then you need to promote it when it’s gone live. But after blogging for almost nine years, I’m a little bit speedier than I was when I first started! I’d love to blog more, but other special projects need to take precedence at the moment…
P.S. If today’s blog post has piqued your interest in attending courses at flower schools, you may also like to check out these floristry course links.
(Image: Paula O’Hara Photography)