Flower trends – Melissa Richardson, founder of Camberwell-based florist JamJar Flowers and creative studio JamJar Edit; The Flower Council and Whitney Bromberg Hawkings, CEO and co-founder of flower delivery service Flowerbx share their thoughts on what will be trending on the floral front this year. Simply click on the first link below to read all about them. Then scroll further to beautiful wedding inspiration…
- Flower Trends: 2021’s Colour Schemes, Varieties and Styles to Watch
- The Restless Creatives | A new podcast delving into the process, inspiration and musings of creators across all fields
- UK’s Bloom & Wild Raises $102m to Seed Its Flower Delivery Service Across Europe
- Ultimate Spring 2021 Wedding Color Palette | Flowers by Janna Brown Design Co.
- 8 Bouquets for a Summer Wedding via Wedding Sparrow
- Stunning Coastal Micro-Wedding Inspiration With Flowers by Good Things Floral Co
- Refined Meets Rustic at This Distinctively French Inspiration Shoot With Flowers by Florésie
- Are Intimate Weddings Here to Stay? | Florals by Golden Fields
- 20 of Our Favourite Bridal Bouquets via Magnolia Rouge
- Interflora Launches’Bouquet of the Year’ via The BFA
Instagram for Florists Online Course
It’s been Week 2 of my Instagram for Florists online course and we’ve been looking at Grid Content & Planning. As well as the transformations taking place on the student’s Instagram accounts, it’s been so lovely seeing them interacting in the private Facebook group!
In the Office
Last week it was Chile. And this week, it was Switzerland! The wonders of technology never cease to amaze me. Zoom and the internet have made it possible for me to connect with some wonderful florists this month. And I’m so grateful! Both florists had Power Hour sessions with me and the focus was on improving their Instagram accounts. I can’t wait to see how everything unfolds for them both over the coming weeks and months.
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to last week’s Floristry Industry Insight.
(Image: Rona Wheeldon | Flowerona)