Flower Trends headline this week’s Floristry Industry Insight in an article on the Thursd. website. You’ll discover five popular trends, including dried flowers and flower subscriptions by clicking on the first link below. Then, scroll down and you’ll discover some important dates for your diary, plus lots of beautiful floral inspiration.
If you’re involved in Valentine’s weekend, I hope it’s going well. And that you get chance today for some well-deserved rest!
- 5 Flower Trends Expected to Surge in Popularity in 2021
- New Opening Date for Constance Spry Exhibition at the Garden Museum
- The Royal Horticultural Society Postpones 2021 RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- Enchanting Outdoor Wedding in Georgia With Flowers by Amy Osaba
- Flowers by Noonan’s Wine Country Designs at This Monet Inspired Elopement
- Modern, Beachside Editorial With Flowers by Ophelia Floral Co
- Bridgerton Fans Need to See This Inspired Editorial With Flowers by Flora + Flour
- Natural Farmhouse Real Wedding With Flowers by Studio Imbue
- Pretty in Pink – Showstopping Wedding Florals by Root & Bloom
- The Independent Florists Delivering Cool and Creative Blooms in London
- We Need More Flowers Campaign Restarts in May
Instagram for Florists Online Course
Photography has been the focus of this week’s lessons in my Instagram for Florists online course. And it’s been wonderful to not just see the students’ photos, but also the stop-motion and time-lapse videos some of them have been sharing on their Instagram accounts!
In the Office
There have been technical ‘challenges’ aplenty for me this week. I’m working on a special project behind the scenes, which requires new equipment on the technology front. I’ve found it just a little tricky at times. My patience (which I usually have a lot of!) has been tested to its limits. But now as the week draws to a close, I’m thrilled to say that I’ve finally got it sussed. Phew! It won’t be much longer until I’ll be able to spill the beans. I really can’t wait!
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to last week’s Floristry Industry Insight.
(Image: Rona Wheeldon | Flowerona)