I’m thrilled to announce that the Flowerona for Florists Facebook Group has reached 4,000 members!
My aim in setting up the group back in April 2014 was for it to be a floral hub where florists could meet, share ideas and seek advice – whether that’s flower identification or seasonal availability, where to source sundries or which mechanics to use for particular designs. And this wonderful floral community continues to grow from strength to strength.
Thank you so much to the Committee Members who, since the summer, administer the group :
- Brandi Edwards | Blooms by Brandi (USA)
- Carol Molyneux | The Blossom Room (UK)
- Carly Simpson | Covet & Collect (UK & South Africa)
- Charlotte Darby | Wild Daffodil (UK)
- Ella Sparks | Flowers of Bath (UK)
- Holly Cadogan | The Cadogan Flower Company (UK)
If you’re a florist or florist-to-be and would like to join, simply click on this link Flowerona for Florists and then click on ‘Join Group’. You need to join using your personal Facebook page. Then you too can benefit from all the members’ knowledge!
(Image : Rona Wheeldon | Flowerona)